|News & Analysis|
Nov. 15, 2013
1. 7 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
2. The Frail Anatomy of the U.S. Healthcare System.
3. HMA Loses $97M in Q3 as New Board, Glenview Approve CHS Merger.
4. HHS Releases Official October Exchange Figures.
5. Upcoming Webinar. How can your leadership skills be based on evidence-based decision making? To register for a free webinar on this topic,
6. Munson Healthcare Signs Value-Based Reimbursement Deal With Blue Cross.
7. CFO Robert Carrel Appointed President of HCA's Capital Division in Virginia.
8. 7 Recent Hospital-Physician Transactions.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: IntelliCentrics, Symbion and HFAP.