|News & Analysis|
Nov. 11, 2013
1. 5 Tips for Community Hospital Survival.
2. Why is Healthcare Irrational? Dr. Doug Hough of Johns Hopkins Offers Insight.
3. 10 Things to Know About the Two-Midnight Rule.
4. How South Carolina Hospitals Saved Millions in Elective Delivery Costs.
5. Upcoming Webinar. Developing an information governance program can help hospitals address ICD-10, meaningful use and other competing priorities. To register for a free webinar on the topic,
6. Are CFOs Gaining Confidence in the Economy?
7. 4 Key Stats on Cost-Sharing and Premiums for PPACA Health Plans.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Parallon, Symbion and VMG Health.