|News & Analysis|
Oct. 30, 2013
1. CFOs as "Chief Flight Officers": CHE Trinity Health's Ben Carter on Financial Leadership Today.
2. OIG: MedStar Overbilled Medicare $1.06M.
3. 6 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
4. Where Ambulatory Surgery Centers Fit in the Consolidating Health System Market.
5. 48% of Eligible Hospitals Received Medicare EHR Payment in 2012.
6. Upcoming Webinar. How should healthcare executives govern and manage their organization's data? To register for a free webinar on the topic,
7. Will Medicare Cuts Lead to Fewer Hospital Beds?
8. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). Only 30 seats are left! To register or learn more,
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: KeyBank and VMG Health.