|News & Analysis|
Oct. 25, 2013
1. How Hospitals Can Lessen the Cost of Heart Disease.
2. Moody's: 5 For-Profit Hospital Consolidation Trends.
3. Q3 Healthcare M&A Activity Up 20%.
4. Murray-Calloway County Hospital Appoints Dirk Morgan CFO.
5. What Would Happen to Hospitals if Tax Exemptions on Municipal Bonds Were Eliminated?
6. Upcoming Webinar. Do you trust your data? How should healthcare executives govern information? To register for a free webinar on the topic,
7. 5 Tips for Developing Your Ambulatory Enterprise.
8. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). Seats are dwindling! To register or learn more,
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: NextGen Healthcare, Symbion and VMG Health.