1. Will the sale of Daughters of Charity Health System to Prime Healthcare be derailed by a union-backed lawsuit? Full story
RAND: Insurance enrollment would drop 70% if PPACA subsidies were eliminated
3. Nonprofit healthcare M&A activity driven by competition and healthcare reform Full story
4. Survey: Top 1% of patients account for 22% of costs Full story
5. Hospital ownership increases physician spending by 20%, study finds Full story
7. Will CVS' "tobacco payment" steer patients away from competing pharmacies? Full story
8. Could Republicans dismantle the PPACA as we know it? Full story
9. 10 important reads for hospital leaders Full story
5 points help defuse latest 340B controversy Full story
Health system executives: Wake up! Your physicians aren't listening to you Full story
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Speaker Spotlight: Dennis Laraway, CFO of Memorial Hermann
Nov. 5, 2014; 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Ritz Carlton Chicago
50+ hospital and health system CEO, CFO, and CIO speakers
This exclusive event is a must for healthcare leaders!
To register or learn more, click here.