|News & Analysis|
Oct. 21, 2013
1. Cutting Labor Costs Without Layoffs: The Benefits of Digitizing Labor Management.
2. HCA: Q3 Profits, Admissions Looking Positive.
3. ICD-10 Prep: Why Hospitals Need to Contact Payers.
4. Dignity Health's Profit Surges 6-Fold in 2013.
5. Maryland Pitches New Global Payment System.
6. CMS: New Procedure for Spinal Stenosis Patients Won't Be Reimbursed.
7. 10 Cities With Largest Physician Shortages.
8. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). Seats are dwindling! To register or learn more,
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, Parallon, Truven Health Analytics and NextGen Healthcare.