1. Can we control healthcare costs without price caps? Full story
2. How hospitals survive in states without Medicaid expansion Full story
3. HealthCare.gov's second round: 3 changes to the exchange experience for 2015 Full story
Does reference pricing actually lead to healthcare savings?
5. M&A success for tax-exempt healthcare organizations: Changing your executive compensation programs to fit the new landscape Full story
6. Featured whitepaper: 5 ways to leverage workforce data for labor costs and care quality improvement Learn more
7. Fitch assigns 'AA-' rating to IU Health's series 2014A revenue bonds Full story
8. CMS places Baylor University Medical Center on "immediate jeopardy" Full story
9. 10 latest CEO moves in hospitals, health systems Full story
States take action to curb costs of hepatitis C pills Sovaldi and Harvoni
11. CEO Strategy Roundtable Event (Nov. 5, Chicago).
Join Becker's at the Ritz Carlton Chicago as we bring together 40 hospital and health system CEOs to discuss strategy for the year ahead. Learn more
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Speaker Spotlight: Dennis Laraway, CFO of Memorial Hermann
Nov. 5, 2014; 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Ritz Carlton Chicago
50+ hospital and health system CEO, CFO, and CIO speakers
This exclusive event is a must for healthcare leaders!
To register or learn more, click here.