|News & Analysis|
October 14, 2013
1. Top 20 Most Expensive Inpatient Conditions.
2. Seattle Children's Files Suit Alleging Unfair Insurance Exchange Options.
3. 5 Signs Your Clinical Documentation Program is Not Ready for ICD-10.
4. After the EHR: The Next Big Step for Systemwide Integration. Sign up for this webinar featuring an Avera Health executive and a former Allina Health hospital CEO!
5. 14 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
6. Adventist CFO Terry Shaw Earned $3.2M in 2011.
7. 8 Recently Formed ACOs.
8. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). Seats are dwindling! To register or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Jarrard, Parallon and Truven Health Analytics.
* * *
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR E-WEEKLY UPDATE FROM BECKER'S HOSPITAL REVIEW, PLEASE E-MAIL