October 11, 2013
1. 50 Statistics on the Costliest Patients.
2. Lowe's, Wal-Mart Strike Deal With 4 Hospitals for Hip, Knee Replacements.
3. How Hospitals Should Handle Pension and Benefit Plans During Transactions.
4. Upcoming Webinar. How Can Hospitals Optimize Their Value-Based Reimbursement? (Tuesday, October 15, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. CHS: Federal Regulators Extending Review Process of HMA Acquisition.
6. Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance Spending Growth at Historical Lows.
7. 5 Myths Surrounding the Business of Population Health Management.
8. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). Seats are dwindling! To register or learn more,
9. [Sponsored Link] A leadership forum for collaboration and best practices of healthcare workforce planning and solutions across the nursing, physician, allied and advanced practice channels. To register or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, Truven Health Analytics and Parallon.