October 9, 2013
1. Opening Up: How Pricing Transparency Will Change Hospital Benchmarking.
2. Study: Medicare Payment Cuts Lead to Lower Inpatient Hospital Use.
3. OIG: University of Miami Hospital Must Repay $3.7M in Medicare Overpayments.
4. Upcoming Webinar. How Can Healthcare Executives Govern Their Data and Information? (Thursday, November 14, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
5. Hospital Stocks Skyrocket Following Launch of Exchanges, Completion of Tenet Deal.
6. 19 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
7. HCA Taps William Rutherford as CFO.
8. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: M*Modal, Parallon and Truven Health Analytics.