October 4, 2013
1. Gambling With Healthcare Payments: 4 Tips to Ease Hospital Business Offices.
2. Massive Stark Law Penalties Lead to Credit Downgrade for Tuomey Healthcare System.
3. Market Matters: How Major Hospital Mergers Have Avoided Antitrust Issues.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Improving Clinical Care to Optimize Value-Based Reimbursement (Tuesday, October 15, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. 19 Recent Issues Between Hospitals and Payers.
6. Silver Cross Hospital Names John Krepps CFO.
7. 130 Women Hospital & Health System Leaders to Know.
8. CFO Survey is Available! Becker's Hospital Review has compiled a short, 10-question survey for hospital and health system CFOs. Email Bob Herman at email@example.com to take it and contribute to the healthcare conversation!
9. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: New York eHealth Collaborative, VMG Health and Principle Valuation.