October 2, 2013
1. What Does the Federal Government Shutdown Mean for Hospital Finances?
2. Tenet Closes on $4.3B Vanguard Acquisition.
3. Baylor, Scott & White Complete Merger.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Information Governance for Healthcare Executives (Tuesday, November 14, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
5. New York City's New Behemoth: Mount Sinai, Continuum Close Merger Deal.
6. Vanguard CFO Phillip Roe Earned $1.57M Last Year, Moves on to VP Finance Role at Tenet.
7. 12 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
8. CFO Survey! Becker's Hospital Review is looking to get insight from hospital and healthcare CFOs on the biggest issues of the day as the calendar flips to 2014. If interested in participating in the short survey, please email Bob Herman at email@example.com.
9. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed and The PFM Group.