September 30, 2013
1. Are Critical Access Hospitals Endangered?
2. CMS Issues Guidance On "Two Midnights" Hospital Payment Rule.
3. 12 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Improving Clinical Care Efficiency and Effectiveness for Value-Based Reimbursement Optimization (Tuesday, October 15, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Inova Health System, Kaiser Won't Renew Contract.
6. 12 Recent Hospital-Physician Transactions.
7. Vanderbilt University Medical Center Faces Allegations of Patient Dumping.
8. CFO Survey! Becker's Hospital Review is looking to get insight from hospital and healthcare CFOs on the biggest issues of the day as the calendar flips to 2014. If interested in participating in the short survey, please email Bob Herman at email@example.com.
9. Early Registration Ends Tomorrow! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). Register before Oct. 1, and receive a $100 discount. This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed and Parallon.