September 27, 2013
1. Is Capella Healthcare Shopping for Buyers?
2. CFO of Bankrupt Fairmont General Hospital Resigns.
3. The Rise of High-Deductible Health Plans and What it Means for Hospitals.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Information Governance for Healthcare Executives (Thursday, November 14, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Medicare Overpaid Hospitals $7.7M for Erroneous Ventilator Claims, OIG Says.
6. Fitch: Political Bickering Over PPACA Only Hurts Healthcare Industry.
7. Average Health Insurance Exchange Premium 16% Lower Than Expected.
8. 4 Strategies That Can Lead to Big Hospital Savings.
9. Early Registration Ends Tuesday! Becker's Hospital Review Annual CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14; Chicago; Ritz Carlton Hotel). Register before Oct. 1, and receive a $100 discount. This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! To register or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: New York eHealth Collaborative and The PFM Group.