September 25, 2013
1. 11 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
2. Medicare RACs Nab $2.2B in Overpayments in First 9 Months
of FY 2013.
3. 3 Key Concepts for Physician Practice Valuation.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Improving Clinical Care Delivery Efficiency For Value-Based Reimbursement Optimization (Tuesday, October 15, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Moody's: ASCs to Benefit From Declining Hospital Inpatient Surgeries.
6. What You Need to Know About Gun Violence - And Its High Healthcare Costs.
7. CFO Survey! Becker's Hospital Review is looking to get insight from hospital and healthcare CFOs on the biggest issues of the day as the calendar flips to 2014. If interested in participating in the short survey, please email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Need to Enhance Your Clinical and Quality Knowledge? Hospital CFOs and finance professionals increasingly are working with clinical staff members to collaborate on organizational strategy. Sign up for the Becker's Clinical Quality and Infection Control E-Weekly today!
9. November Event! Register before Oct. 1 and receive a $100 discount for the Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable. This exclusive event sets the stage for the hospital industry and what's to come in 2014! Join 24 hospital CEOs and 26 other hospital industry experts as they discuss the most important opportunities and threats facing hospitals now. To register or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Russell Investments, The PFM Group and VMG Health.