September 23, 2013
1. 13 Most Challenging Aspects of Bundled Payments.
2. CHS, Cleveland Clinic Jump Into Michigan Market.
3. CFO Larry Cash: CHS is "Well-Positioned for the Future"
4. Upcoming Webinar. Driving Down Labor Costs Through Improved Performance (Wednesday, September 25, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. CMS Proposes Payment System for Federally Qualified Health Centers.
6. 7 Northeast Hospital Systems Form Alliance.
7. CFO Survey! Becker's Hospital Review is looking to get insight from hospital and healthcare CFOs on the biggest issues of the day as the calendar flips to 2014. If interested in participating in the short survey, please email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Want to Catch the Biggest News in Healthcare? Sign up for the Becker's Hospital Review E-Weekly today!
9. 4 Healthcare Executives Tackle Fantasy Football.
10. November Event. On Nov. 14 in Chicago, 50 healthcare leaders, including health system CEOs and hospital association officials, will come together to talk shop ahead of the biggest year of healthcare reform. To register or learn more.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: New York eHealth Collaborative, Parallon and Associated Bank.