September 20, 2013
1. Can Online Billing Make Hospital Patients Happier?
2. CMS: Health Spending Growth to Stay Slow in 2013.
3. 10 Highest-Paid Hospital CFOs in Washington.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Driving Down Labor Costs Through Improved Performance (Wednesday, September 25, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Gundersen Health System Names Michael Allen CFO.
6. CBO: National Healthcare Spending to Increase to 22% of GDP by 2038.
7. 5 Traits of High-Performing Healthcare Organizations.
8. How Can Hospital CEOs and CFOs Better Work Together? Sign up for Becker's Hospital Review CEO Report today to learn more about top healthcare and leadership issues affecting the CEO office.
9. New CFO Profiles:
Keith Kasper, U of Pennsylvania Health System.
Stephen McDonnell, Sibley Memorial Hospital.
Scott Bailey, EASTAR Health System.
William Woeltjen, Sarasota Memorial.
Suzanne Haggard, Touro Infirmary.
10. November Event. On Nov. 14 in Chicago, 50 healthcare leaders, including health system CEOs and hospital association officials, will come together to talk shop ahead of the biggest year of healthcare reform. To register or learn more,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, The PFM Group and Parallon.