September 18, 2013
1. 5 Hospital and Health System Credit Downgrades, 4 Upgrades in Past Month.
2. CMS: Final Rule Cuts $1.1B in Medicaid DSH Payments.
3. Tahlequah City Hospital CFO Julie Ward: Remaining Profitable is Healthcare's Biggest Challenge.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Driving Down Labor Costs Through Improved Performance (Wednesday, September 25, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. CBO: Newest Bill Repealing SGR Would Cost $175B.
6. HMA CFO Kelly Curry Resigns.
7. Hospital Stocks Gain Momentum for 2nd Straight Week.
8. 8 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
9. Do You Want to Enhance Your Health IT Knowledge? Sign up for Becker's Health IT Report today to get the latest on health IT news, trends and best practices.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Russell Investments, The PFM Group and Associated Bank.