September 16, 2013
1. Navigating the Journey: How Hospitals Can Transition From Providing Care to Managing Health.
2. Report: Combined Heat and Power Systems Could Save a Hospital $700k Per Year.
3. 50 of the Greenest Hospitals in America.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Physician Practice Valuation: Key Concepts to Ensure Compliant Acquisitions (Wednesday, September 18, 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. 9 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
6. Blog Post! Avoiding Layoffs: Despite the Press, It's Possible for Hospitals Today.
7. Case Study: Managing retirement plans has become increasingly difficult for hospital CFOs and investment committees. Find out how one hospital was able to fund its pension plan using long-term assets in this Russell Investments case study.
8. Medicaid Pays for Half of Births.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Associated Bank, The PFM Group and Parallon.