September 13, 2013
1. 5 Best Practices for Hospital CFOs Using Data Analytics.
2. PPACA Cuts Force Lee Regional Medical Center to Close.
3. Because it Makes "Economic Sense": How Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Changed Its Operations.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Driving Down Labor Costs Through Improved Performance (Wednesday, September 25, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Elliot Health System, Harvard Pilgrim Partner to Offer Health Plan.
6. Is Healthcare Spending Suffering From a Recession "Hangover"?
7. Case Study! Managing assets and portfolios has become increasingly difficult for hospital CFOs and investment committees. Find out how one health system was able to reduce investment complexity, lessen volatility and improve its pension funded status through a Russell Investments case study.
8. OIG Slams 3 Hospitals, Health Systems for $2.3M in Medicare Overpayments.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, The PFM Group and Associated Bank.