|News & Analysis|
September 11, 2013
1. Fitch: 20 Statistics on Hospital Financial Margins.
2. Analysts: Health Reform to Cause Nominal Declines in Employer-Sponsored Coverage.
3. 5 Things Innovative Health Systems Do Differently.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Physician Practice Valuation - Key Concepts to Ensure Complaint Practice Acquisitions (Wednesday, September 18, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Hospital Stocks Bounce Back in 1st Week of September.
6. Study: Health Insurer Payments for Physician Office Visits Vary Across U.S..
7. Learning From the Best: What HIM Looks Like at Geisinger, Intermountain.
8. 9 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA and Parallon.
* * *