|News & Analysis|
September 6, 2013
1. ACO Manifesto: 50 Things to Know About Accountable Care Organizations.
2. OIG: Despite Flaws, Medicare RACs Work.
3. At the Forefront: How Hospitals and Health Systems Can Be on the Cutting Edge With Payers.
4. Upcoming Webinar. Physician Practice Valuation - Key Concepts to Ensure Complaint Practice Acquisitions (Wednesday, September 18, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. KershawHealth CFO Mike Bunch Turns Down CEO Job.
6. Vidant Pungo Hospital to Close.
7. Employers Shift Health Benefits to Private Exchanges.
8. 33 Recent Investigations, Lawsuits and Settlements Involving Hospitals.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Russell Investments and VMG Health.
* * *