August 28, 2013
1. Moody's: 132 Statistics on Nonprofit Hospital Medians, Including New Value-Based Metrics.
2. Vanguard Settles 2 Lawsuits With Merger Critics.
3. 6 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Driving Down Labor Costs Through Improved Performance (Wednesday, September 25, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. More Physicians Accepting New Medicare Patients.
6. Yuma Regional Medical Center Names David Willie CFO.
7. Reader Input! As mass layoffs continue within the hospital sector, did the American Hospital Association make a mistake in supporting healthcare reform? We are looking for your thoughts! Please email Lindsey Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bob Herman at email@example.com to share your insight.
8. 22 Recent Issues Between Hospitals and Payers.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VHA, VMG Health and AHIMA.