August 26, 2013
1. How Much Should Healthcare Mimic Other Industries?
2. Moody's: Higher Expenses, Low Volumes Dampened Hospitals' 2012 Finances.
3. Cleveland Clinic, CHS to Buy Akron General Health System in Joint Venture.
4. Upcoming Webinar. The Journey to Physician Gain-Sharing Success (Tuesday, Sept. 10, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. UPMC's Operating Profit Drops 60% in FY 2013.
6. GOP Considers Connecting PPACA Delay to Debt Limit.
7. Upcoming Webinar. Physician Practice Valuation: Key Concepts to Ensure Compliant Physician Practice Acquisitions (Wednesday, Sept. 18, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. 5 Best Twitter Practices for Hospital Execs - Even CFOs.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health and AHIMA.