|News & Analysis|
August 21, 2013
1. 5 Issues Forcing Standalone Hospitals to Consider the Merger and Acquisition Market.
2. Moody's: Low Medicare Rate Increase Bad News for Nonprofit Hospitals.
3. S&P: 34 Stats on Standalone Hospital Medians.
4. Seeking Nominations. Becker's Hospital Review is collecting nominations for a list of female leaders at acute-care hospitals and health systems. If you wish to nominate a female C-suite leader, please email Helen Gregg at email@example.com by 5 p.m. CST this Friday, Aug. 23.
5. 6 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
6. Vanguard's Q4 Profit Falls 25%.
7. Upcoming Webinar:What to Expect From the Newly Insured by Truven Health Analytics (Thursday, August 29, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. 100 Accountable Care Organizations to Know.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Craneware and VMG Health.
* * *