|News & Analysis|
August 19, 2013
1. 5 Hospital and Health System Credit Downgrades, 6 Upgrades in Past Month.
2. Was Karl Marx Right About Hospitals?
3. 10 Considerations for Hospitals Looking to Outsource.
4. Upcoming Webinar: How Providers Can Navigate the Journey to Value-Based Care (Tuesday, September 10, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital in North Carolina Could Lose Medicare Funding.
6. Mercy Health in Cincinnati Names Pat Kowalski CFO.
7. IASIS Reaches Real Estate Agreement With Medical Properties Trust.
8. 11 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Cejka Executive Search and Craneware.
* * *