|News & Analysis|
August 16, 2013
1. CFO Roundtable: 4 Execs From Across the Country Discuss Changing Healthcare Economics.
2. OIG: Medicare Could Save Millions by Reassessing Critical Access Hospitals.
3. Fitch: Hospital Liquidity Metrics Improved in 2012.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Driving Down Labor Costs Through Improved Performance (Wednesday, September 25, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Florida Hospital Tampa Names Dima Didenko CFO.
6. Boston Market Monopoly? Partners HealthCare Receives 31% of Commercial Acute-Care Spending.
7. 10 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Craneware.
* * *