|News & Analysis|
August 14, 2013
1. Philosophies on Mergers and Finances: Q&A With Beaumont Health System CFO Nick Vitale.
2. HMA Shareholders Vote to Oust Current Board After Company's Q2 Profit Falls 80%.
3. Jackson Health System CFO Mark Knight to Face Drunken-Driving Charges.
4. Upcoming Webinar: How Providers Can Navigate the Journey to Value-Based Care (Tuesday, September 10, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. How Much Are Physicians Paid? 30 New Statistics.
6. Almost All Hospital Stocks Take a Dip.
7. 25 Recently Announced ACOs.
8. EASTAR Health System Appoints Scott Bailey CFO.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VHA, Symbion and VMG Health.
* * *