|News & Analysis|
August 9, 2013
1. S&P: Hospitals Had Stable 2012, But Financial Ratios Likely to Weaken in 2013.
2. 9 Things to Know About the CHS-HMA Merger.
3. Hospital Layoffs on the Rise: 4 Best Practices for Hospitals Facing the Last Resort.
4. Upcoming Webinar: Driving Down Labor Costs Through Improved Performance (Wednesday, September 25, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Glenview Turns Down HMA's "Hybrid Board" Proposal.
6. Despite More Admissions, IASIS Healthcare's Q3 Net Income Plunges 71%.
7. The Financial Benefit of EHRs: A Tale of Two Studies.
8. Chuck Lauer: Of Golf and Character.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock and HealthCare Appraisers.
* * *