August 2, 2013
1. 10 Must-Read Stories on Consolidation in Healthcare.
2. HCA's Profit Rises 8% Due to Higher Patient Volumes.
3. Spectrum Health CFO Michael Freed: On a Journey to Price Transparency.
4. Upcoming Webinar: What to Expect From the Newly Insured by Truven Health Analytics (Thursday, August 29, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Increasing Revenue and Planning for ICD-10: How Clinical Documentation Improvement Accomplishes Both.
6. Study: Single-Payer Health System Feasible, Could Save $1.8 Trillion in 10 Years.
7. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013, at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
8. CFO Daniel Lebish Resigns From Allegheny Health Network in Pittsburgh.
9. LHP Hospital Group Appoints Mark Miller as CFO.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VHA, Craneware and Principle Valuation.