July 24, 2013
1. 6 Ways Hospital CFOs Can Improve Their Leadership.
2. Congress to Retain Hospital Mortgage Program.
3. 5 Considerations That Can Help Hospitals Manage Occupancy Costs.
4. Upcoming Webinar: What to Expect From the Newly Insured by Truven Health Analytics (Thursday, August 29, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Wall Street Hammers Shares of CHS, HMA.
6. 13 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
7. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013, at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
8. The Impact of Not Expanding Medicaid.
9. Northwest Health System in Arizona Names Pamela Hill CFO.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VHA, Craneware and MedAssets.