July 22, 2013
1. 5 Key Trends in Healthcare for 2013.
2. CHS: Q2 Profit Hurt by DOJ Subpoena, Deteriorating Volumes.
3. In the Height of Transactions: Q&A With Franciscan Health System CFO Mike Fitzgerald.
4. Upcoming Webinar: What to Expect From the Newly Insured by Truven Health Analytics (Thursday, August 29, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Congress Considers Repealing Hospital Mortgage Insurance Program.
6. Fitch: HMA is in Troubled Waters.
7. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013, at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
8. 10 Obstacles Hospitals Face in Achieving Cost Savings.
9. 15 States With Worst Denial Rates for Surgery Centers.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: AHIMA, MedAssets and Principle Valuation.