|News & Analysis|
July 19, 2013
1. 13 Largest For-Profit Hospital Operators.
2. HCA Expects 15% Jump in Q2 Profit.
3. CMS Names Which 9 Pioneer ACOs Will Exit Program.
4. Moody's: Hospitals Will See "Eroding Profits" in Move to New Payment Models.
5. Integris Health CFO Wentz Miller to Retire.
6. Study: Larger, Investor-Owned Hospitals Typically Have Higher Charges.
7. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013, at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
8. 9 Hospitals With Tax-Exempt, Fixed-Rate Bond Issues in Past Month.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VHA, VMG Health and MX.com.
* * *