July 17, 2013
1. What Are the Biggest Issues Impacting Hospital CFOs Today? 10 Industry Experts Explain.
2. 7 Hospital and Health System Credit Downgrades, 6 Upgrades in Past Month.
3. Coordinating Care and Incentives: Q&A With Cleveland Clinic CFO Steve Glass.
4. Case Study on Labor Costs: How did Memorial Hermann Healthcare System in Houston save 4.6 percent on labor costs last year? A study by Truven Health Analytics explains. To view the case study,
5. Healthcare Price Growth Hits 20-Year Low.
6. HMA Buyout Rumors Propel Hospital Stocks.
7. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013, at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
8. Craig Stewart, CFO of Gila Regional Medical Center in New Mexico, to Resign.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VHA, Symbion and Craneware.