1. Transforming the CFO Into the Most Strategic Driver of Value: Q&A With Al Naqvi, CFO of Illinois Health & Science Full story
2. Multi-Tracking Financing: Box Butte Funds $40M Renovation, Expansion Full story
3. What Wayne Gretzky Can Teach Healthcare About Transitioning to Pay-for-Performance Full story
4. 5 Key Questions to Ask When Planning Possible Transactions Full story
5. Webinar: Learn How Hospitals Can Achieve OR Efficiency which Equals or Exceeds ASCs Register here
6. Moody's Assigns 'Aa3' Bond Rating to Providence Health & Services, Outlook Stable Full story
7. 4 Recent Hospital, Health System Layoffs Full story
8. Moody's Affirms Flagler Health Care System's 'A3' Rating Full story
9. Contributors Wanted. Becker's Hospital Review is seeking hospital and health system executives to serve as regular and one-off contributors to Becker's Hospital Review. If you are interested in authoring an article, email Lindsey Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the guidelines and more information.
10. CEO Strategy Roundtable Event (Nov. 5, Chicago).
Join Becker's at the Ritz Carlton Chicago as we bring together 40 hospital and health system CEOs to discuss strategy for the year ahead. Learn more
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Speaker Spotlight: Dennis Laraway, CFO of Memorial Hermann
Nov. 5, 2014; 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Ritz Carlton Chicago
50+ hospital and health system CEO, CFO, and CIO speakers
This exclusive event is a must for healthcare leaders!
To register or learn more, click here.