1. Study: Hospitals Are Not Systematically Upcoding to Increase Reimbursement Full story
2. CMS' Medicare Recovery Audit Contractor Program: 8 Things to Know Full story
3. OIG: Medicare Allowed $1.7M in Payments to Labs for Questionable Bills Full story
4. Moody's Affirms University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics' 'Aa2' Rating, Outlook Stable Full story
5. Webinar: Orthopedic Service Line Optimization - How to Use Big Data for Your Value-Based Purchasing Decisions Register here
6. Lahey Health, Winchester Hospital Make Partnership Official Full story
7. Close the Hospital, Fire the Physician: The Case For Harshness in Healthcare Full story
8. 5 Recent Employee Whistle-Blower Cases Full story
9. Whitepaper: Automated Revenue Cycle Management - Improving financial performance in uncertain times.
It is clear that to prosper, organizations must automate their RCM as much as possible. Automation can help lower staff costs, enhance clean claims rates, cut denial rates, improve patient collections and reduce bad debt - all contributing to enhanced profitability, improved financial outcomes and, potentially, improved patient satisfaction. Click here to access the paper
10. CEO Strategy Roundtable Event (Nov. 5, Chicago).
Join Becker's at the Ritz Carlton Chicago as we bring together 40 hospital and health system CEOs to discuss strategy for the year ahead. Learn more
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Speaker Spotlight: Dennis Laraway, CFO of Memorial Hermann
Nov. 5, 2014; 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Ritz Carlton Chicago
50+ hospital and health system CEO, CFO, and CIO speakers
This exclusive event is a must for healthcare leaders!
To register or learn more, click here.