2. How Healthcare Reform is Affecting Labor Negotiations, Costs: 5 Things to Know Full story
1. Tracking and Trending: How Hospitals Should Handle the Rise in Commercial Audits Full story
3. OIG: Improper Evaluation, Management Payments Cost Medicare $6.7B Full story
5. Becker's Hospital Review's CEO Strategy Roundtable to Feature CFO Roundtables on Population Health, Declining Reimbursement, Top Priorities for 2015 and More! Learn More
4. Hospital Groups Request Immediate Favorable Ruling in Two-Midnight Rule Pay Cut Suit Full story
6. 5 Things to Know About Co-Management Agreements Full story
7. The 5 Pivotal Decisions in a Leader's Career Full story
8. OIG: Medicare Inappropriately Paid Inpatient Claims Under Post-Acute Transfer Policy Full story
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Speaker Spotlight: Dennis Laraway, CFO of Memorial Hermann
Nov. 5, 2014; 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Ritz Carlton Chicago
50+ hospital and health system CEO, CFO, and CIO speakers
This exclusive event is a must for healthcare leaders!
To register or learn more, click here.