[CFO Report] 150 Great Places to Work | The Worst Payers of 2014 | CHS Posts $112M Loss | How Do You Unwind?
May 9, 2014
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare. Full story
2. CHS Loses $112M During Initial HMA Integration. Full story
3. The "Worst" Payers of 2014: 7 Observations From Hospital Leaders. Full story
4. Evaluating Pay-for-Performance: Q&A With Catalyst for Payment Reform Executive Director Suzanne Delbanco.Full story
5. Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Toby Cosgrove to Headline Next Week's Becker's Hospital Review Meeting! Full story
6. OIG: Duke Hospital Overbilled Medicare $626k. Full story
7. Tenet to Build Teaching Hospital in El Paso. Full story
8. Call for Reader Contributions. We are seeking CFOs' thoughts on how they relax. To contribute to this compilation, please email Bob Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation of how you unwind. Thank you!
Becker's Hospital Review 5th Annual Meeting
Speaker Spotlight: Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Toby Cosgrove on the Future of Healthcare
May 15-17, 2014
100+ sessions and 190+ speakers
This exclusive conference is a must-see event for healthcare finance leaders!