1. Despite revenue jump, UPMC operating income falls 47% in second half of 2016 Full story
2. Lawsuit alleges NYC hospital charges double legal amount for medical records Full story
3. UHS profit steady as patient volume grows: 5 things to know Full story
4. Webinar: Learn how HSHS designed, operated, and improved their virtual clinic for health system and consumer value in this upcoming webinar.
5. 10 healthcare layoffs in February Full story
6. CMS seeks input for pediatric alternative payment model Full story
7. New study highlights 2017 priorities and predictions for hospital CFOs.
8. Drug treatment center CEO arrested on 93 counts of patient brokering Full story
9. 50 things to know about hospital staffing Full story
10. Boca Raton Regional Hospital swings into the black in Q2 Full story
11. Gov. Rauner to overhaul Medicaid program in Illinois Full story
12. 10 best states for healthcare, as ranked by US News Full story
13. 59 hospital outlook and credit rating actions in February Full story
14. Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Elliot Health System cease affiliation talks
15. The importance of care coordination in a value-based world: Lessons learned by Spectrum Health Full story