|News & Analysis|
Feb. 28, 2014
1. Raising the Bar for Raising Dollars: Do's and Don'ts for Today's Hospital Philanthropy.
2. Mayo Clinic's Profit Soars to $612M in 2013.
3. Mercy Overhauls Finance Leadership as CFO Randy Combs, 2 Others Leave.
4. Becker's Hospital Review Conference! On May 15-17, numerous hospital and health system CEOs, CFOs and other executive leaders will head to Chicago to learn and network at the 5th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting. Sign up today -- limited spots remain! To register or learn more,
5. 7 Hospital Settlements Involving Physician Kickbacks, Referrals in 2013.
6. Questions Grow Over Ascension's Tax-Exempt Status.
7. Top 10 Risk Management Concerns for CFOs This Year. 8. Upcoming Webinars.
How Hospitals Can Align With Surgeons & Take Control of the OR (Thursday, March 20, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar,
The Secret Formula for Using Secure Texting Hospital-Wide (Wednesday, April 9, 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. CST). To register for this free webinar
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Sheridan Healthcare, TeamHealth and VMG Health.