|News & Analysis|
Feb. 21, 2014
1. 4 Key Insights on Addressing Cost Variation for Specialty Services.
2. Soft Admissions Plague CHS' 2013 Revenue, Profits.
3. Hurricane Sandy Damages Force New York Hospital to File for Bankruptcy.
4. Hospital M&A Webinar. Scott Becker, publisher of Becker's Hospital Review, will moderate a discussion on the biggest facts and considerations surrounding hospital mergers and acquisitions. To register for this free webinar,
5. 7 Primary Ways Companies Plan to Reduce Their Healthcare Costs.
6. Medicare RACs Recoup $2.2B in Past 6 Months.
7. 32 Organizations Participating in IHI's Cost-Saving Joint Replacement Collaborative. 8. OR Implant Webinar.
How can hospitals reduce the costs of physician preference items in their ORs through an orthopedic rep replacement model? To register for this free webinar, 9. Becker's Hospital Review Conference! On May 15-17, numerous hospital and health system CEOs, CFOs and other executive leaders will head to Chicago to learn and network at the 5th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting. Sign up today -- fewer than 120 spots remain! To register or learn more
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare and CollectRx.