|News & Analysis|
Feb. 12, 2014
1. 10 Key Healthcare Transaction Trends.
2. Sale of Florida Market Keeps IASIS' Q1 in Black.
3. 16 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
4. Conversations With and About the CFO. On Thursday, Feb. 13 at 3 p.m. CST, Scott Becker and Bob Herman will moderate an open discussion for hospital and health system CFOs. Four key questions will be asked: What is the CFO's key concern today? Where does the CFO focus most of his or her time? How challenging is it to budget today? How is the CFO working with changing technology? Hurry, attendance is limited to 20 people!
5. Former Texas Hospital CFO Charged With Fraud.
6. Debt Limit Bill Would Fund SGR Repeal, Extend Sequestration Cuts.
7. Hospital M&A Webinar.
Scott Becker, publisher of Becker's Hospital Review, will moderate a discussion on the biggest facts and considerations surrounding hospital mergers and acquisitions. To register for this free webinar,
8. Dean Swindle, CFO of CHI, Expands Role. 9. Healthcare CFO Leadership Series.
We are seeking two great hospital and health system CFOs to help teach subjects on a two-hour webinar as part of a new Healthcare CFO University series. Stipends are available. If interested, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TeamHealth, CollectRx and ASCOA.