|News & Analysis|
Feb. 7, 2014
1. CFO Roundtable: 4 Execs Discuss ICD-10, Two-Midnight Rule & Price Transparency.
2. 6 Hospital CFOs Who Recently Retired.
3. Stony Brook Hospital Rejects Exchange Plans.
4. Can Hospitals Afford to Be Accountable for Specialty Care? Hospitals face many challenges in analyzing cost and variations in practice patterns for specialty care. However, data analytics can help. To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. Casa Grande Regional Files for Bankruptcy, Signs Deal With Banner.
6. The Importance of Outreach: How Hospitals Can Help the Uninsured Get Coverage.
7. CBO Lowers Estimated Cost of PPACA Insurance Provisions By $9B.
8. The St. Luke's Antitrust Case: 10 Things to Know.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare and VMG Health.