|News & Analysis|
Feb. 5, 2014
1. HCA's Profit Up 35% in Q4, Down Slightly in 2013.
2. Westchester Medical Center Won't Accept Patients With Exchange Coverage.
3. 6 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
4. Can Hospitals Afford to Be Accountable for Specialty Care? Hospitals face many challenges in analyzing cost and variations in practice patterns for specialty care. However, data analytics can help. To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. CFO Lessons: A Railroad CFO on the Importance of Risk Management.
6. Creating the Best Healthcare Consumers: Why Educating Patients About Cost Benefits Everyone.
7. 9 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
8. Digging Into the CHS-HMA Deal: Glenview's Multimillion-Dollar Payday.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health and Xtend Healthcare.