|News & Analysis|
Jan. 31, 2014
1. ACOs Require $4M of Startup Capital.
2. Obama Urges Americans to Enroll in PPACA Plans in State of the Union.
3. 15 Statistics on Inpatient Hospitalization Costs.
4. Can Hospitals Afford to Be Accountable for Specialty Care? Hospitals face many challenges in analyzing cost and variations in practice patterns for specialty care. However, data analytics can help. To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. SC Launches Website Showing Hospital Profits, Data.
6. 9 Health Systems With Innovative Finance Projects.
7. Queen's Health System Appoints Robert Nobriga CFO.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Surgical Directions and ASCOA.