|News & Analysis|
Jan. 29, 2014
1. 5 Points on Health System Strategy Today Versus That
2. CHS Completes HMA Acquisition.
3. Transforming to Achieve the Triple Aim: Q&A With Jill Batty, CFO of Cambridge Health Alliance.
4. Can Hospitals Afford to Be Accountable for Specialty Care? Hospitals face many challenges in analyzing cost and variations in practice patterns for specialty care. However, data analytics can help. To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. 13 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
6. Oklahoma Bill Would Get Hospital Prices Posted on Health Department Website.
7. 7 ICD-10 Lessons From Cedars-Sinai.
8. 8 Statistics on Hospital-Physician Alignment Models.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.