|News & Analysis|
Jan. 27, 2014
1. Rooting Out the Waste: Virginia Mason CFO Suzanne Anderson on What Makes an Efficient Hospital.
2. 25 Hospitals With the Highest Performance Scores Under Value-Based Purchasing.
3. A Major League Gamble: What Do Struggling Hospitals and the Chicago Cubs Have in Common?
4. Can Hospitals Afford to Be Accountable for Specialty Care? Hospitals face many challenges in analyzing cost and variations in practice patterns for specialty care. However, data analytics can help. To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. FTC: CHS Must Sell 2 Hospitals to Close HMA Deal.
6. The State of Hospital Debt Markets in 2013.
7. MemorialCare Appoints Karen Testman CFO, Rick Graniere Chief Investment Officer.
8. 16 Statistics on Profits by Hospital Bed Count.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Sheridan Healthcare, ASCOA and Surgical Directions.