|News & Analysis|
Jan. 20, 2014
1. Translating and Collaborating: Q&A With Greg Johnston, CFO and Senior Vice President of Baptist Health System.
2. 10 Priorities for Hospital Investment Committees.
3. How Data Analytics Helped Spark a $36.5M Turnaround at Boston Medical Center.
4. New Webinar! How can episodic cost profiling help assess clinical performance and the actual cost of care across high-impact specialties like surgery, cardiac care and oncology? To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. Should Hospitals Charge for Parking?
6. Study: Cost for Baby Delivery in Hospitals Varies From $3k to $37k.
7. The 3 CFOs Behind HFMA's Financial Communication Best Practices.
8. Graham Regional Medical Center CFO Bonnie Blevins Announces Retirement. 9. 2014 CFO Strategy Roundtable Panelists Sought.
To complete the Becker's Hospital Review
CEO Roundtable agenda, we are seeking a few more hospital and health system CFOs for our premier CFO Panel. This event will include 25 CEOs, 6-8 CFOs and 6-8 CIOs. If you have a suggestion, please email email@example.com
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Xtend Healthcare, Surgical Directions and ASCOA.