|News & Analysis|
Jan. 13, 2014
1. How Will Medicaid Affect Hospitals in 2014? 3 Finance Leaders Respond.
2. 9 Drivers of High Healthcare Costs in the U.S.
3. Most Providers, Health Plans Haven't Fully Determined ICD-10 Impact.
4. Upcoming Webinar. How can hospitals and health systems take control of their supply chain and purchased services expenses? To register for a free webinar on this topic,
5. CHS CFO Larry Cash Adds President of Financial Services to Title.
6. 7 Stats on Hospital Costs by Diagnostic Category.
7. Creating Provider-Sponsored Health Plans: Opportunities and Challenges.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health and Surgical Directions.