|News & Analysis|
Jan. 10, 2014
1. Paying for Population Health: Why Rewarding Value is Key to Changing the Current System.
2. HMA Shareholders Approve Merger With CHS.
3. Nurses Union Unveils 100 Most Expensive Hospitals.
4. 2014 Strategy Roundtable Panelists Sought. To complete the Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable agenda, we are seeking a few more hospital and health system CFOs. This event will include 25 CEOs, 6-8 CFOs and 6-8 CIOs. If you have a suggestion, please email email@example.com.
5. 4 Key Observations From the CMS Report on 2012 Health Spending.
6. HFMA, Institute of Medicine Propose Model for Determining ROI for EHRs.
7. Study: Stock Market Losses Lead to Increased Admissions, Higher Costs.
8. Becker's Healthcare Podcasts. Want to hear how providers can find success with value-based contracts? Check out our newest podcast from Miles Snowden, MD, CMO of Optum.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: ASCOA and Xtend Healthcare.